YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Software Engineering Co-op, are to:
- Design and develop high quality code exhibiting excellent performance that meets product requirements with a strong focus on scalability, maintainability, and security;
- Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery;
- Work closely with the product managers, infrastructure and development teams to help deliver innovative, world class solutions;
- Work in both a desk and laboratory setting to apply a hands on mindset to solving problems.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our valuesMore specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Be enrolled in either a Bachelors degree or graduate program with an emphasis in Software or Computer Engineering.
- Coursework in medical device development or regulatory affairs;
- Trained in Database Technologies including SQL, MongodDB, NoSQL, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledgeable with Linux, Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence.