At Gate City Bank, we invest in the best people...driven people, compassionate people, creative people...people like you! We invest in the best team members because it's what's best for our customers.
LocationBismarck Country West, Bismarck Downtown, Bismarck Gateway, Bismarck South Cashwise, Bismarck Sunrise Town Centre
The Appraiser completes appraisals on a wide variety of properties, including residential single-family dwellings, 2-4-unit properties, and vacant land. Accurately researches, analyzes, and reports market data resulting in credible and supported value conclusion. Inspects properties to ensure that all the compliance conditions are met.
* Prepare independent appraisal reports and appraisal reviews in conformance with the requirements of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and Title XI of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act and internal policies.
* Apply proper application of valuation and reconciliation methods and techniques to residential properties.
* Review property rent rolls and operating statements, leases, contract of sales, deeds, taxes bills, surveys and Certificate of occupancy to perform appraisal assignments.
* Ensure that the construction inspection procedures are effectively coordinated with the construction disbursements.
* Inspect construction progress for conformance to approved plans and specifications. Makes other property inspections as required. May authorize notices of completion.
* Schedule and perform site inspections.
* Perform in-house valuations and due diligence analyses.
* Accurately and timely process requests for real estate related services.
* Review supporting collateral information and obtain additional information from various sources to process requests.
* Exhibit high level of quality control to ensure process efficiency and completion.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (BA); 5+ years of related experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Professional Licenses & Certifications: Certified Residential Appraisers License
* FHA/HUD panel approved appraiser, or at minimum, the ability to become approved.
* Thorough knowledge of USPAP and secondary market requirements regarding real estate appraisals.
* Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
* Ability to work independently and meet established production standards.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Interpret and use data for decision making.