Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
ValuationsPanel relations isresponsible for the day to day management of the vendor panel, provide resolution of transactional issues and perform tasks associated with the quality control of the products and services being provided by the contracted vendor appraiser panel.
- Perform ongoing tasks related to the management of the vendor panel, resolution of transactional issues and quality control.
- Monitor performance adjust profile settings and provide coaching to valuation vendors on a national level.
- Review completed appraisal reports and various reporting to monitor vendor performance and to ensure compliance with our policy and procedures.
- Conduct performance discussions with vendors, coach and provide clarity surrounding our expectations.
- Maintain communication with and act as a resource to our vendors.
- Complete special projects as assigned by their manager.
- Successfully partner with coworkers and others in support of the needs of the client and the goals of CoreLogic Valuation Solutions as a whole
- High School Diploma or equivalent; College degree is preferred.
- Experience working for an Appraisal Management Company, a financial institution's internal residential Appraisal or Underwriting department, a residential appraisal company and/or a corporate or government entity with an emphasis on residential appraisal, real estate or vendor management a plus
- Currently licensed as a Residential Real Estate Appraiser is required.
- Familiarity with the various appraisal report forms that are used by the appraisal industry in support of the residential mortgage lending industry.
- Working knowledge of residential appraisal methodology, secondary market expectations and FHA appraisal guidelines is preferred.
- Residential appraisal, review experience and/or a role with similar responsibilities is preferred.
- Working knowledge of a highly automated appraisal ordering, tracking and follow up process is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail orientated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Outlook & Excel), internet search skills, math skills and the ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends when the workload dictates.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values.