We’re looking for LPNs, CNAs, and ER Techs to join our System Float Pool in the Puget Sound Region of Washington State. If you enjoy change and flexibility, this may be the perfect role for you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat directly with our recruiter.
How to Attend
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "Register for Event" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot. Once complete, you must also apply to one of the following positions on our careers website.
LPN Float Pool opportunities
CNA Float Pool opportunities
ER Tech Float Pool opportunities
By applying now/at the time of your registration, if pursued, will expedite the process.
Unable to Attend this Date/Time?
Send your resume to Melanie McNally at Melanie.McNally@multicare.org for consideration.
Float Between Five Hospitals
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees.?We are committed to our mission — partnering for healing and a healthy future — and the dedication to the health of the many communities we serve.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Competitive pay scale offering tier level pay for specialty services
- You’ll be eligible for incentive pay, shift differentials, and more
- We offer very flexible schedules and support time-off
- On-call shifts optional
- Longer term assignments at one location (system team)
- Sign-on bonus - $5k for LPN and CNA, $10k for ER Tech (24 month commitment)
- Up to $10k relocation bonus
- Tuition reimbursement and education opportunities
- Dedicated career coaches and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, retirement)
- Home buying assistance
- Ability to try different units and find your dream department
- Every day will be new and exciting as you travel between our facilities in the Puget Sound region
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.